Each Spring Semester, CSU offers a 12-week non-credit Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Preparation Course.
Spring 2017 MCAT Prep Course:
♦What: MCAT Preparation course for the 2017 MCAT. Will include content review of general and organic chemistry, biology, physics, psychology, sociology, and verbal reasoning skills covered on the 2017 MCAT.
• Content review of the material covered on the MCAT by CSU faculty, such as Brian Jones, Erica Suchman, Tenaya Newkirk, Alan Kennan among others
• A complete of latest MCAT study guides from Exam Krackers
• The latest edition of the Official Guide to the MCAT Exam published by the AAMC
• AAMC Practice tests and question packs authored by the same people who write the actual MCAT
• Take a course on-campus with other CSU students
♦Who: Course is only available to current and former CSU students. Course is taught by CSU faculty selected and recommended by students.
♦When: Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 5:00 – 8:30 PM. January 26th-April 19th; no classes during Spring Break.
♦Where: On campus (location TBA)
♦Cost: $750 – . Must be paid by credit card – cannot be added to your university account
Course is non-credit, non-graded, and will not appear on your CSU Transcript
You can register for and pay for the MCAT prep course online. You will need to log in with your CSU EID and password.
Registration for the spring 2018 MCAT course begins in November 2017, and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions about the course should be directed to Jim Zakely at firstname.lastname@example.org.